Are you interested in joining the ToxMSDT program? Find out more here.
- Are you interested in becoming a mentee?-click here
- Apply Here
Apply by April 26, 2024
*Due to institutional requirements we encourage applications from fully vaccinated COVID-19 individuals only.
* Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
* Completion of at least one semester of general biology and general chemistry
* Enrolled in an accredited undergraduate institution at the time of application, with continuing enrollment for the next academic year concurrent with the participation in the ToxMSDT program
* Member of a group underserved in the biomedical sciences (for example, underrepresented racial/ethnic groups; from disadvantaged backgrounds such as low socioeconomic status, or grew up in a rural or inner-city setting; see NIH notice).
* US citizen or US permanent resident
* Complete the Student Application
* Upload unofficial undergraduate transcripts, including all coursework and current enrollment, together with the application.
* Send the Reference Form to a faculty mentor who knows your academic and if applicable research performance well. For example, you can send it to a faculty member who supervised or assessed you in a class, on an internship or on a research project.
- Are you interested in becoming a mentor?-click here
Apply by May 31, 2023
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and reviewed annually by June each year. Notifications of a successful mentee and mentor match will be sent out prior to the program start in August of each year.
Eligibility requirements: Mentor’s place of work must be located within the United States. Postdoctoral scholars are not eligible to apply.
Mentor duties and benefits